A great structured sheath, check. Leather-trim pants, check. Cozy turtleneck and romantic blouse, check and check. But what happens when you layer these looks, all chic on their own, in completely unexpected ways? Well, the whole really is greater — and so much cooler — than the sum of its parts. We break down five of Fall’s best outfits and teach you how to rethink the layered look. A leather jacket under a cardigan? Why not?
Click images to shop each look — or shop the complete lookbook here.
More to explore in Style
- Style L’Américaine: Meet the Actress, Margaret Qualley Thu, Sep 3, 2015
- Style L’Américaine: Behind the Scenes with Director Dianna Agron Thu, Sep 3, 2015
- Style L’Américaine: The Paris Collection Film Thu, Sep 3, 2015
- Style Most Wanted: Jewelry Meets Timepiece Mon, Aug 31, 2015
- Style Video: The New Watch Collection Sun, Aug 30, 2015