A great structured sheath, check. Leather-trim pants, check. Cozy turtleneck and romantic blouse, check and check. But what happens when you layer these looks, all chic on their own, in completely unexpected ways? Well, the whole really is greater — and so much cooler — than the sum of its parts. We break down five of Fall’s best outfits and teach you how to rethink the layered look. A leather jacket under a cardigan? Why not?
Click images to shop each look — or shop the complete lookbook here.
More to explore in Style
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Sequined Alpaca Coat, Two Ways Sun, Nov 29, 2015
- Style Tory On: Holiday 2015 Sat, Nov 28, 2015
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Embellished Statement Heels Fri, Nov 27, 2015
- Style Most Wanted: Acorn Charm Smoking Slipper Wed, Nov 25, 2015
- Style Best Dressed: Jessica Alba Fri, Nov 20, 2015