We’re not just recommending Pink Mamma, in Paris’ Pigalle dsitrict, for a Mother’s Day visit because of the name. That alone would be too much of a gimmick. Rather, the four-story Italian restaurant makes our list because it is an enchanting gem in a city full of first-rate eateries. You can’t miss it — the exterior is covered in pretty pink tiles and lush greenery while each floor inside is beautifully designed with its own identity. Our favorite is the glass-encased rooftop garden, which offers gorgeous views of Paris. Night owls, however, will likely pick the basement as their favorite — it houses a speakeasy-style bar with a hidden entrance within the restaurant.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 8.7.18 In Memoriam: Dodie Thayer
- Entertaining 8.6.18 Recipes: Legacy Records’ Cocktail Trio
- Entertaining 7.27.18 Book Issue: Author Victoria Johnson on America’s Botanical Pioneer
- Entertaining 7.10.18 Editor-In-Chief Sarah Bray On: Must-Visit Gardens in the Hamptons
- Entertaining 7.9.18 Ice Cream Spotlight On: Milkmade