We’re not just recommending Pink Mamma, in Paris’ Pigalle dsitrict, for a Mother’s Day visit because of the name. That alone would be too much of a gimmick. Rather, the four-story Italian restaurant makes our list because it is an enchanting gem in a city full of first-rate eateries. You can’t miss it — the exterior is covered in pretty pink tiles and lush greenery while each floor inside is beautifully designed with its own identity. Our favorite is the glass-encased rooftop garden, which offers gorgeous views of Paris. Night owls, however, will likely pick the basement as their favorite — it houses a speakeasy-style bar with a hidden entrance within the restaurant.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 5.25.18 Editors’ Tip: Top 10 Hostess Gifts
- Entertaining 5.24.18 Recipe: Wölffer Estate’s Pink Siren Cocktail
- Entertaining 5.24.18 Interior Designer Shelley Johnstone On: Summer Entertaining 101
- Culture 5.22.18 To Read: Pleasure Garden Magazine
- Entertaining 5.10.18 Mother’s Day: Recipes from The Missoni Family Cookbook