We’re not just recommending Pink Mamma, in Paris’ Pigalle dsitrict, for a Mother’s Day visit because of the name. That alone would be too much of a gimmick. Rather, the four-story Italian restaurant makes our list because it is an enchanting gem in a city full of first-rate eateries. You can’t miss it — the exterior is covered in pretty pink tiles and lush greenery while each floor inside is beautifully designed with its own identity. Our favorite is the glass-encased rooftop garden, which offers gorgeous views of Paris. Night owls, however, will likely pick the basement as their favorite — it houses a speakeasy-style bar with a hidden entrance within the restaurant.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 1.6.19 Curb Your Sweet Tooth with Soursop Sorbet
- Entertaining 12.22.18 A White Christmas Margarita Punch…with Punch
- Entertaining 12.21.18 Gingerbread Cake with a Kick
- Entertaining 12.19.18 Tory’s Christmas Tree, Now and Then
- Entertaining 12.19.18 To Read: Daniel Cappello’s Dinner Diaries