Here’s a fashion riddle for you. What keeps tabs on your day-to-day activities (the number of steps you take, the calories you burn) and helps you sleep by tracking your snooze cycle? What wakes you up… with a silent alarm? And offers you personalized stats — plus connects you with a social circle of friends? Meet the Fitbit Flex — and the new Tory Burch for Fitbit collection, which does all this in the guise of a super-chic accessory, like the above gold fretwork bracelet. Get fit, in style.
More to explore in Style
- Style Day in the Life: Jewelry Designer Caroline Ventura Tue, Sep 23, 2014
- Style Look We Love: Prints, Double or Nothing Tue, Sep 16, 2014
- Style Most Wanted: Calf-Hair Saddlebag Mon, Sep 15, 2014
- Fashion Week NYFW Best Dressed: Tabitha Simmons Sat, Sep 13, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: The Collection Fri, Sep 12, 2014