Here’s a fashion riddle for you. What keeps tabs on your day-to-day activities (the number of steps you take, the calories you burn) and helps you sleep by tracking your snooze cycle? What wakes you up… with a silent alarm? And offers you personalized stats — plus connects you with a social circle of friends? Meet the Fitbit Flex — and the new Tory Burch for Fitbit collection, which does all this in the guise of a super-chic accessory, like the above gold fretwork bracelet. Get fit, in style.
More to explore in Style
- Style Gogoluxe’s Ramya Giangola On: Mixing Prints Sun, Oct 12, 2014
- Style Time Issue: Spotlight on 9to5Chic’s Anh Sundstrom Mon, Oct 6, 2014
- Style Time Issue: Models Talk Time Sun, Oct 5, 2014
- Style Time Issue: Spotlight on Editor Kate Betts Thu, Oct 2, 2014
- Style Time Issue: Tory on Watches Wed, Oct 1, 2014