A play of patterns and a pared-down palette. Strong, clean lines. At Princeton University’s Robertson Hall, our Pre-Fall study in the understated comes to life. Shot by filmmaker Lisa Paclet and set to Sylvan Esso’s pulsing Could I Be, models Mijo Mihaljcic and Marine Deleeuw wander among pillars and balconies — a fitting backdrop to the geometric motifs of the collection. Quietly impactful — and it looks so right.
More to explore in Style
- Style In Memoriam: Oscar de la Renta Tue, Oct 21, 2014
- Style Gogoluxe’s Ramya Giangola On: Mixing Prints Sun, Oct 12, 2014
- Style Time Issue: Spotlight on 9to5Chic’s Anh Sundstrom Mon, Oct 6, 2014
- Style Time Issue: Models Talk Time Sun, Oct 5, 2014
- Style Time Issue: Spotlight on Editor Kate Betts Thu, Oct 2, 2014