A play of patterns and a pared-down palette. Strong, clean lines. At Princeton University’s Robertson Hall, our Pre-Fall study in the understated comes to life. Shot by filmmaker Lisa Paclet and set to Sylvan Esso’s pulsing Could I Be, models Mijo Mihaljcic and Marine Deleeuw wander among pillars and balconies — a fitting backdrop to the geometric motifs of the collection. Quietly impactful — and it looks so right.
More to explore in Style
- Style Entrepreneur: Piece & Co.’s Kathleen Wright Thu, Mar 26, 2015
- Style Stylist Maria Kolosova On: Top Style Tips Wed, Mar 25, 2015
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Bohemian Chic, Around the World Tue, Mar 17, 2015
- Style Tory On: Spring 2015’s Bohemian Mood Tue, Mar 17, 2015
- Culture Meet the Photographer: Sophie Elgort Mon, Mar 9, 2015