Introducing the book Tory Burch In Color
Tory Burch sees the world in color, inspired by people, places, things and ideas — all of which influence her brand, synonymous with print and color. In her first book, she explores what living in color means to her. The book is organized by color, each one brought to life through images of her collections and travels; how she entertains; style icons; the works of artists, authors and interior designers she admires; and the advice of business leaders — many of whom are interviewed within.
The book also offers a glimpse into the more personal moments in Tory’s life, such as family trips with her boys or the indelible ways in which her parents, Buddy and Reva Robinson, influenced her collection, company and philosophy.
The foreword is written by Anna Wintour, Artistic Director of Condé Nast and Editor-in-Chief of Vogue, and the cover features Damien Hirst’s Beautiful Primal Urges Rug, © Damien Hirst and Science Ltd., all rights reserved/ DACS, London/ ARS, NY 2014. Courtesy of Other Criteria. 100% of the gross proceeds received by Tory Burch LLC from the sale of this book will benefit the Tory Burch Foundation.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 7.21.17 What’s Your Sign? Leo
- Culture 7.6.17 To Do: Kitty Chou at Hong Kong’s Ben Brown Fine Arts
- Culture 7.2.17 To Do: Ed Ruscha’s Nine Swimming Pools & A Broken Glass at L.A.’s Kopeikin Gallery
- Culture 6.26.17 Exhibits We Love: Magnum Photos’ 70th Anniversary
- Culture 6.24.17 Beach Bohemia: Best Summer Beach Reads