Happy Father’s Day! Tory’s father Buddy, a consummate gentleman with an impeccable sense of style, has been a steady inspiration. He’s the muse behind countless designs, including our needlepoint pillows and Resort 2015’s striped pants, a take on a robe he wore when vacationing in Morocco. His love of vetiver, meanwhile, became the springboard for Tory’s first fragrance; its key note is that earthy scent.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Book of the Week: Claiborne Swanson Frank’s Young Hollywood Mon, Sep 1, 2014
- Culture Word of Mouth: Nancy Meyers’ The Intern Sun, Aug 24, 2014
- Culture Mentorship: Every Mother Counts’ Clancy McCarty Wed, Aug 20, 2014
- Culture Mentorship: Gagosian Gallery’s Christine Erpf Wed, Aug 20, 2014
- Culture Tory On: Mentorship Tue, Aug 19, 2014