It’s also the name of one of our new lip colors, a reddened plum with a delicate sheen. Here, the recipe for the classic — which comes not shaken or stirred, but swizzled with a wooden swizzle stick — straight from the home of the rum swizzle, Bermuda’s The Swizzle Inn.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 5.25.17 London Issue: Word of Mouth, Isabel Mayfair
- Entertaining 5.23.17 London Issue: Party Recipe, Elderflower & Mint Collins
- Entertaining 5.15.17 To Do: Museum of Ice Cream in Los Angeles
- Entertaining 5.9.17 Mother’s Day: Florist Kiana Underwood’s Pro Tips
- Entertaining 5.8.17 Mother’s Day: Just One Thing, Floral Cake