It’s also the name of one of our new lip colors, a reddened plum with a delicate sheen. Here, the recipe for the classic — which comes not shaken or stirred, but swizzled with a wooden swizzle stick — straight from the home of the rum swizzle, Bermuda’s The Swizzle Inn.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 3.29.17 Garden Issue: Most Wanted, Lettuce Ware
- Entertaining 3.29.17 Garden Issue: Spotlight on Landscape Artist Miranda Brooks
- Entertaining 3.28.17 Garden Issue: Tory on the New Dodie Thayer Collection
- Entertaining 3.27.17 Garden Issue: Tory on Potter Dodie Thayer
- Entertaining 3.25.17 Photographer Douglas Friedman On: The Seaside House