It’s a big day around here. In collaboration with Bank of America, the Tory Burch Foundation announced a new initiative: Elizabeth Street Capital, which provides early-stage women entrepreneurs with access to low-cost loans, mentoring and networking opportunities. It’s kicking off in six cities — Boston, Charlotte, Las Vegas, New York, Philadelphia and San Francisco — and will expand to others in the next two years. The goal: to help women build and grow their businesses, creating strong communities of women entrepreneurs along the way. We can make a difference. As for the name, it’s a fitting reference to the location of Tory’s very first boutique — the launching pad for our whole company today.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Mother’s Day: Photographer Tina Barney on Families Portraits Sat, Apr 30, 2016
- Culture Mother’s Day: Tory on Family Time Thu, Apr 28, 2016
- Culture Meet the Artist: Liz Markus Wed, Apr 27, 2016
- Culture To Do: Cherry Blossom Festivals Tue, Apr 26, 2016
- Culture Meet the Artist: Deer Dana’s Dana Veraldi Sat, Apr 2, 2016