As the crisp fall nights descend and the holidays hover, we like to invite friends over for a night of cheer and bonhomie. A night to act like the grown-ups we are and break out all the good stuff: our best recipes, our finest wines and some tunes eternal. You be Nick and I’ll be Nora. You say potato and I’ll say potato. And be sure to save room for dessert…
Listen now on Spotify.
- I’d Rather Have You Under the Moon — The Orioles
- I Wished On The Moon — Billie Holiday
- How High The Moon — Cal Tjader
- Make Yourself A Happiness Pie — Ray Noble & His New Mayfair Dance Orchestra & Al Bowlly
- Here Comes The Sun — Yo-Yo Ma, James Taylor
- Here, There and Everywhere — The Beatles
- Come Rain Or Come Shine — Dr. John
- Night and Day (feat. Red Callender & Bill Douglass) — Art Tatum & Ben Webster
- When Your Lover Has Gone — Ray Charles
- I’ll See You In My Dreams — The Mills Brothers
- Famous Blue Raincoat — Leonard Cohen
- Formosa — Baden Powell
- I Thought I Was a Child — Bonnie Raitt
- As Time Goes By — Harry Nilsson
- I’ll Get By — The Ink Spots
- The Party’s Over — Anita O’Day
Download the full playlist on iTunes.
For more features from our Food Issue, click here.