Chilly weather calls for a little chocolate indulgence — and in New York, these two are culinary must-haves. There’s City Bakery’s hot chocolate, famous for its thick, melted bar texture and homemade marshmallow topping. Add a dense, gooey Levain Bakery chocolate chip cookie — hockey puck-sized and the subject of pilgrimages uptown — and that cozy craving will be more than satisfied.
For more of our favorite eats, see Tory’s New York City Guide.
And for more features from our Food Issue, click here.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 4.9.18 Getaway Issue: Interior Designer Amanda Lindroth’s Guide to the Bahamas
- Entertaining 4.1.18 Tory Entertains: Easter Table Setting
- Culture 3.1.18 Spring 2018: Spotlight on Artist Luke Edward Hall
- Entertaining 2.24.18 Spring 2018: Top 5 Cinematic Interiors
- Entertaining 2.23.18 Spring 2018: David Hicks 101