Understatedly sexy — we love a dress that leaves something to the imagination and is truly easy to wear. These two frolicking party-goers are actually wearing the exact same gown, styled different ways. The dramatic and sweeping Meg dress, worn solo, shows off a feminine and subtly sensual deep-v back. For a more relaxed — and less revealing — look, we layered it with our Vesper top (a refined take on a jeweled t-shirt). Either way, it completely dispels the notion of uncomfortable formalwear. If you can run in it, you can certainly dance in it.
More to explore in Style
- Style Shanghai Issue: Best Dressed with Stylist Leaf Greener Tue, Oct 28, 2014
- Style To Read: Refinery29’s Style Stalking Mon, Oct 27, 2014
- Style Double Take: Marella Agnelli & Loulou de la Falaise Sun, Oct 26, 2014
- Style Look We Love: Cold Comfort Sat, Oct 25, 2014
- Style Street Style: Mary Kate Steinmiller Fri, Oct 24, 2014