Understatedly sexy — we love a dress that leaves something to the imagination and is truly easy to wear. These two frolicking party-goers are actually wearing the exact same gown, styled different ways. The dramatic and sweeping Meg dress, worn solo, shows off a feminine and subtly sensual deep-v back. For a more relaxed — and less revealing — look, we layered it with our Vesper top (a refined take on a jeweled t-shirt). Either way, it completely dispels the notion of uncomfortable formalwear. If you can run in it, you can certainly dance in it.
More to explore in Style
- Style Mother’s Day: Accessories Designer Kendall Conrad on Family Outings & Beach Bonfires Fri, May 1, 2015
- Style Mother’s Day: Editors’ Wish List Fri, May 1, 2015
- Style Summer 2015: Lookbook Spotlight on Model Sigrid Agren Thu, Apr 30, 2015
- Style Summer 2015: Lookbook Wed, Apr 29, 2015
- Style Summer 2015: Video Tue, Apr 28, 2015