Helena Bordon knows how to create serious buzz. The Brazilian blogger and co-founder of retail chain 284 played up the printed and gem-like scarabs of Tory’s Jasmine top and Violet skirt with similarly iridescent sunglasses and matching jewel-tone heels, while offering a cool point of contrast in the neon pop of her bag. Those styling skills must run in the family — her mother, Donata Meirelles, is style director for Vogue Brazil.
More to explore in Style
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Sequined Alpaca Coat, Two Ways Sun, Nov 29, 2015
- Style Tory On: Holiday 2015 Sat, Nov 28, 2015
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Embellished Statement Heels Fri, Nov 27, 2015
- Style Most Wanted: Acorn Charm Smoking Slipper Wed, Nov 25, 2015
- Style Best Dressed: Jessica Alba Fri, Nov 20, 2015