Helena Bordon knows how to create serious buzz. The Brazilian blogger and co-founder of retail chain 284 played up the printed and gem-like scarabs of Tory’s Jasmine top and Violet skirt with similarly iridescent sunglasses and matching jewel-tone heels, while offering a cool point of contrast in the neon pop of her bag. Those styling skills must run in the family — her mother, Donata Meirelles, is style director for Vogue Brazil.
More to explore in Style
- Style Most Wanted: The Patterned T-Shirt Mon, May 25, 2015
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Summer Getaway Sat, May 23, 2015
- Beauty Most Wanted: Paintbox Manicures & Printed Bags Wed, May 20, 2015
- Style Behind the Scenes: The Making of Tory’s Kempner Slides Tue, May 19, 2015
- Style Tory On: Blue & White Tue, May 19, 2015