Everything you need to know about Spring 2014’s
French Riviera-meets-garden look.
Garden blueprints and botanical motifs bring an optimistic, crisp polish to straightforward silhouettes.
The color of the season shows up in shades of grass, moss and something deeper. Pair it back to white for a great contrast.
Easy glamour à la Sixties French Riviera. Think Romy Schneider’s character in La Piscine — clean silhouettes, cool textures and chic accessories.
Short or Long — There’s No In-Between
Hems go mid-thigh high or ankle-grazing low, with shorts, skirts, skorts and effortlessly chic long hostess skirts.
Prints speak to each other from top to bottom or bag to shoe. The effect? Elongating your lines.
All-white looks get graphic with lattice cutouts, crochet knits or moonstone-like jewels.
Dresses and tops offer up a surprise from behind. Pleats and drapes call attention to the back and bring a subtle volume to spare shapes.
Bikinis with ruffles, maillots with a retro flair and surf-ready swim shirts bring the swim set into focus.
More to explore in Style
- Style Preview: Pre-Fall 2017 Thu, Dec 1, 2016
- Style Most Wanted: Purple Purse x Kerry Washington Tue, Nov 29, 2016
- Style Looking Great: Models Emma Pei & Tian Yi Mon, Nov 28, 2016
- Style Entertaining Issue: Editors’ Style Tip, Party Dressing Wed, Nov 23, 2016
- Style Looking Great: Camille Charrière Mon, Nov 21, 2016