There’s just something good and right about the way siblings sing together — it’s got to do with genetics and harmonies. Add to the list of sibling acts we love, Say Lou Lou’s Elektra and Miranda Kilbey, who are making waves for their sexy, synthy, dreamy sounds — a perfect reflection of their hybrid laid-back Aussie and pop Swedish roots. The twins, who named their band after a great-aunt, released two singles this summer, the catchy Julian and coolly serene Fool of Me, and are working on their debut album. They have their own record label, too — it’s appropriately named à Deux.
More to explore in Music
- Music Tory’s Playlist: Fall 2014 Fri, Aug 8, 2014
- Music To Watch: Jenny Lewis’ Just One of the Guys Wed, Jul 30, 2014
- Music Lisa Robinson On: My Life in Rock & Roll Tue, Jul 29, 2014
- Music Spotlight On: Lee Ann Womack Tue, Jul 29, 2014
- Music Music Tastemaker: Holly Williams on Nashville & Stage Style Mon, Jul 28, 2014