There’s just something good and right about the way siblings sing together — it’s got to do with genetics and harmonies. Add to the list of sibling acts we love, Say Lou Lou’s Elektra and Miranda Kilbey, who are making waves for their sexy, synthy, dreamy sounds — a perfect reflection of their hybrid laid-back Aussie and pop Swedish roots. The twins, who named their band after a great-aunt, released two singles this summer, the catchy Julian and coolly serene Fool of Me, and are working on their debut album. They have their own record label, too — it’s appropriately named à Deux.
More to explore in Music
- Music To Do: Debbie Harry at Café Carlyle Tue, Mar 24, 2015
- Music Music Supervisor Randall Poster On: Five Shows You Can’t Miss at SXSW Mon, Mar 16, 2015
- Music Tory’s Playlist: Spring 2015 Thu, Feb 26, 2015
- Music Music Supervisor Randall Poster on: Oscar-Winning Soundtracks Sun, Feb 22, 2015
- Music Tory’s Playlist: Fall 2015 Runway Tue, Feb 17, 2015