There’s just something good and right about the way siblings sing together — it’s got to do with genetics and harmonies. Add to the list of sibling acts we love, Say Lou Lou’s Elektra and Miranda Kilbey, who are making waves for their sexy, synthy, dreamy sounds — a perfect reflection of their hybrid laid-back Aussie and pop Swedish roots. The twins, who named their band after a great-aunt, released two singles this summer, the catchy Julian and coolly serene Fool of Me, and are working on their debut album. They have their own record label, too — it’s appropriately named à Deux.
More to explore in Music
- Music 3.9.17 Embrace Ambition: Women Rock! Playlist
- Music 3.3.17 Tory’s Pro Shop: Playlist, Refresh & Renew
- Music 2.14.17 Fall/Winter 2017: Runway Playlist
- Music 2.11.17 NYFW Model Talk: Sara Sampaio & Hailey Baldwin on First Music Loves
- Music 2.11.17 NYFW To Do: Sophie Auster at Rockwood Music Hall