There’s just something good and right about the way siblings sing together — it’s got to do with genetics and harmonies. Add to the list of sibling acts we love, Say Lou Lou’s Elektra and Miranda Kilbey, who are making waves for their sexy, synthy, dreamy sounds — a perfect reflection of their hybrid laid-back Aussie and pop Swedish roots. The twins, who named their band after a great-aunt, released two singles this summer, the catchy Julian and coolly serene Fool of Me, and are working on their debut album. They have their own record label, too — it’s appropriately named à Deux.
More to explore in Music
- Music Tory’s Pro Shop: Tennis Tunes II Playlist Wed, Aug 24, 2016
- Music Tory’s Pro Shop: Poolside Tunes Sat, Aug 20, 2016
- Culture Entertaining Issue: Summer Dinner Party Playlist Thu, Aug 11, 2016
- Music Tory’s Playlist: Hello, Gigi Wed, Aug 3, 2016
- Culture Book Issue: Music Supervisor Randall Poster on 2016’s Best Music Read Mon, Jul 18, 2016