We’ve introduced you to our love for tone-on-tone and print-on-print. But our new favorite motif? The curiously named but no less chic flowers-on-flowers. Simply pair a beautiful bouquet of blooms with a chic floral vase. To keep the combination elegant, stick to similar tones like Tory did here with whites. And let the size of the flowers do the contrasting — if your blossoms are oversized, arrange in a vase with a smaller floral pattern, and vice versa.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Recipe: Le Bilboquet’s Salad Niçoise Wed, Apr 16, 2014
- Entertaining Jane Scott Hodges On: The Art of Fine Linens Wed, Apr 9, 2014
- Entertaining Recipe: Lesley M. M. Blume’s The Robinson Crusoe Fri, Mar 21, 2014
- Culture About Last Night: The Barnes Foundation Dinner Mon, Mar 10, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: The Swizzle Wed, Mar 5, 2014