The CFDA Awards are one of the biggest events of the year in fashion and last night’s show was no exception, with an appearance by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (presenting an award to Oscar de la Renta). Here are some of the songs that popped and helped the night groove along. Listen now on Spotify.
- Vicious — Lou Reed
- Age of Consent — New Order
- Rhum & Coca-Cola — Jean Sablon
- Instant Crush (feat. Julian Casablancas) — Daft Punk
- Let Me Love You (Until You Learn to Love Yourself) — Ne-Yo
- Slow It Down ft. Fabolous — The-Dream
- Suit & Tie (feat. JAY Z) — Justin Timberlake
- Show And Tell — Al Wilson
- Young and Beautiful — Lana Del Rey
- Adorn (feat. Wiz Khalifa) [Remix] — Miguel
- Get Myself Together (Original) — Chaz Jankel
- Grown Up — Danny Brown
More to explore in Music
- Music 11.4.17 Entrepreneur Issue: Strong & Stronger Playlist
- Music 10.14.17 Meet the Band: Miss Velvet & the Blue Wolf
- Music 10.6.17 Tory’s Playlist: Did Someone Say Cocktails?
- Music 8.31.17 Music Issue: To Read, What Is Hip-Hop?
- Music 8.30.17 Music Issue: Singer-Songwriter Mafalda’s Guide to New York City