How do you define tomboy?
A little bit her, a little bit him. It’s an effortless look that pulls from the best of both worlds — taking something traditionally boyish and making it feminine.
How do you wear it?
Right now, I love the mix of pastels with a boyish silhouette; it feels just right for summer. Here, I’m wearing our Noa Ankle Chino with a tuxedo stripe detail and our Brigitte Blouse in a fun lobster print. I love a good novelty print — it always makes for a great conversation starter.
Which boy inspired you most?
My father, my brothers and now my three sons. Growing up, I used to steal my father and brother’s shirts all the time.
More to explore in Style
- Style Designer Lisa Jackson On: Arriving on Madison Avenue Sun, Jan 25, 2015
- Style To Do: Rineke Dijkstra at Galerie Marian Goodman Sat, Jan 24, 2015
- Style Entrepreneur: Neely by VNB’s Victoria Neely Burch Fri, Jan 23, 2015
- Style In Memoriam: Vince Camuto Thu, Jan 22, 2015
- Style Valentine’s Day: Exclusive Wallpaper Wed, Jan 21, 2015