How do you define tomboy?
A little bit her, a little bit him. It’s an effortless look that pulls from the best of both worlds — taking something traditionally boyish and making it feminine.
How do you wear it?
Right now, I love the mix of pastels with a boyish silhouette; it feels just right for summer. Here, I’m wearing our Noa Ankle Chino with a tuxedo stripe detail and our Brigitte Blouse in a fun lobster print. I love a good novelty print — it always makes for a great conversation starter.
Which boy inspired you most?
My father, my brothers and now my three sons. Growing up, I used to steal my father and brother’s shirts all the time.
More to explore in Style
- Style Tory On: Holiday 2015 Sat, Nov 28, 2015
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Embellished Statement Heels Fri, Nov 27, 2015
- Style Most Wanted: Acorn Charm Smoking Slipper Wed, Nov 25, 2015
- Style Best Dressed: Jessica Alba Fri, Nov 20, 2015
- Style Author Hal Rubenstein On: The Looks of Love Mon, Nov 9, 2015