As the saying goes, good things come in small packages. Chic things, too. Case in point: mini bags, which are a big trend in accessories right now. They’re the perfect style for girls on the go, like Mexican-based stylist and producer Betsy De La Vega Tay, who paired Tory’s Thea crossbody with Maison Martin Margiela for H&M Lucite-wedge booties and a printed Club Monaco jacket for a look that’s both simple and coolly graphic.
More to explore in Style
- Style Video: Tory on Fall 2015’s Arrowhead Trend Thu, Oct 1, 2015
- Style Word of Mouth: Amanda Brooks’ I Love Your Style Sun, Sep 27, 2015
- Style Spring/Summer 2016: Runway Exclusive, Flower Bud Earring Sat, Sep 19, 2015
- Style Spring/Summer 2016: Front Row Fri, Sep 18, 2015
- Style Spring/Summer 2016: Backstage Bags Fri, Sep 18, 2015