As the saying goes, good things come in small packages. Chic things, too. Case in point: mini bags, which are a big trend in accessories right now. They’re the perfect style for girls on the go, like Mexican-based stylist and producer Betsy De La Vega Tay, who paired Tory’s Thea crossbody with Maison Martin Margiela for H&M Lucite-wedge booties and a printed Club Monaco jacket for a look that’s both simple and coolly graphic.
More to explore in Style
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Mellow Yellow, Two Ways Mon, Mar 2, 2015
- Style Entrepreneur: Jewelry Designer Tiffany Phillips of Uribe Sun, Mar 1, 2015
- Style Spring 2015 Video: Tory on the Colors of the Season Sat, Feb 28, 2015
- Style Spring 2015: Exclusive Wallpaper Sat, Feb 28, 2015
- Style In Memoriam: WWD’s Mr. Fairchild Fri, Feb 27, 2015