As the saying goes, good things come in small packages. Chic things, too. Case in point: mini bags, which are a big trend in accessories right now. They’re the perfect style for girls on the go, like Mexican-based stylist and producer Betsy De La Vega Tay, who paired Tory’s Thea crossbody with Maison Martin Margiela for H&M Lucite-wedge booties and a printed Club Monaco jacket for a look that’s both simple and coolly graphic.
More to explore in Style
- Style Fall/Winter 2015: The Boot Guide Thu, Aug 27, 2015
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: The Bow Blouse, Three Ways Tue, Aug 25, 2015
- Style Fall/Winter 2015: Exclusive Wallpaper Tue, Aug 25, 2015
- Style Tory On: Fall/Winter 2015 Tue, Aug 25, 2015
- Style Entrepreneur: Sea Star Beachwear’s Libby Fitzerald & Michael Leva Mon, Aug 24, 2015