As the saying goes, good things come in small packages. Chic things, too. Case in point: mini bags, which are a big trend in accessories right now. They’re the perfect style for girls on the go, like Mexican-based stylist and producer Betsy De La Vega Tay, who paired Tory’s Thea crossbody with Maison Martin Margiela for H&M Lucite-wedge booties and a printed Club Monaco jacket for a look that’s both simple and coolly graphic.
More to explore in Style
- Style Spotlight On: Paris Couture, Spring 2015 Fri, Jan 30, 2015
- Style Word of Mouth: Tory Burch Valentine’s Day E-Cards Thu, Jan 29, 2015
- Style Designer Lisa Jackson On: Arriving on Madison Avenue Sun, Jan 25, 2015
- Style To Do: Rineke Dijkstra at Galerie Marian Goodman Sat, Jan 24, 2015
- Style Entrepreneur: Neely by VNB’s Victoria Neely Burch Fri, Jan 23, 2015