As the saying goes, good things come in small packages. Chic things, too. Case in point: mini bags, which are a big trend in accessories right now. They’re the perfect style for girls on the go, like Mexican-based stylist and producer Betsy De La Vega Tay, who paired Tory’s Thea crossbody with Maison Martin Margiela for H&M Lucite-wedge booties and a printed Club Monaco jacket for a look that’s both simple and coolly graphic.
More to explore in Style
- Style Most Wanted: Semi-Circle Lilium Hobo Fri, Jul 29, 2016
- Style Street Style: Blogger Jenny Bernheim’s Summer Graphics Thu, Jul 28, 2016
- Style Tory On: The Utopia Print Tue, Jul 26, 2016
- Culture Book Issue: Most Stylish Literary Characters Sat, Jul 16, 2016
- Style Spotlight On: Reservoir’s Alissa Jacob & Aliza Neidich Sun, Jul 3, 2016