Many thanks to Vogue and Elle magazines for tapping our Tanner Flat as one of the shoes of summer. We love Tanner’s little details — pink gradated stones, a little Lurex — and its free-spirited vibe. And it’s one of Tory’s favorite sandals — it adds a great hit of color against white jeans or mixed in with a printed tunic or summer stripe. In a word, it’s fun.
More to explore in Style
- Style Paris Issue: First Look at the Rue Saint-Honoré Flagship Tue, Jul 7, 2015
- Style Paris Issue: Glamour’s Virginie Benarroch Guide to French Style Tue, Jul 7, 2015
- Style Most Wanted: July 4th Packing List Thu, Jul 2, 2015
- Style Tory On: The New 797 & More Thu, Jul 2, 2015
- Style Book Issue: Tory on Fashion Books Tue, Jun 23, 2015