Here’s an inside peek at Tory’s lunch menu on Sunday, a.k.a. Mother’s Day. It makes the best out of seasonal ingredients, like ramps, asparagus and rhubarb. The finishing touch? A vodka twist on a cocktail classic.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 4.19.18 Berlin Issue: Inside the Dinner Party
- Entertaining 4.9.18 Getaway Issue: Interior Designer Amanda Lindroth’s Guide to the Bahamas
- Entertaining 4.1.18 Tory Entertains: Easter Table Setting
- Culture 3.1.18 Spring 2018: Spotlight on Artist Luke Edward Hall
- Entertaining 2.24.18 Spring 2018: Top 5 Cinematic Interiors