Here’s an inside peek at Tory’s lunch menu on Sunday, a.k.a. Mother’s Day. It makes the best out of seasonal ingredients, like ramps, asparagus and rhubarb. The finishing touch? A vodka twist on a cocktail classic.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Word of Mouth: The Happiest Hour Sun, May 17, 2015
- Entertaining To Read: Dinner with Jackson Pollock Fri, May 15, 2015
- Entertaining Mother’s Day: Let Them Eat Cake Wed, May 6, 2015
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Mother’s Day Menu Mon, May 4, 2015
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Chef April Bloomfield Fri, Apr 24, 2015