Just a few more hours before the fashion set gets an inside peek at the Costume Institute’s PUNK: Chaos to Couture exhibit tonight at the Met Gala, and dives into a world of studs, safety pins and deconstruction. We asked a few party-goers, including gala co-chair Lauren Santo Domingo, for their favorite punk songs. And for our full punk playlist, click here.
Police & Thieves by The Clash
— Tory Burch
New Rose by The Damned
— Tabitha Denholm
More to explore in Music
- Music 11.4.17 Entrepreneur Issue: Strong & Stronger Playlist
- Music 10.14.17 Meet the Band: Miss Velvet & the Blue Wolf
- Music 10.6.17 Tory’s Playlist: Did Someone Say Cocktails?
- Music 8.31.17 Music Issue: To Read, What Is Hip-Hop?
- Music 8.30.17 Music Issue: Singer-Songwriter Mafalda’s Guide to New York City