Too busy to tackle that list of spring-cleaning to-dos? Here’s our tip for the quickest (and easiest) way to freshen up a room: Opt for a bouquet of big white blooms, like these beautifully petaled anemones. They feel fresh and bright while the touches of green offer a nice color contrast that’s perfect for the season.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Tory’s Table Thu, Aug 28, 2014
- Entertaining Mentorship: Momofuku’s Sue Chan Mon, Aug 25, 2014
- Entertaining As Seen In: Architectural Digest Sun, Aug 24, 2014
- Entertaining Mentorship: Interior Designer Bunny Williams Sat, Aug 23, 2014
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Interior Designer Jacques Grange Fri, Aug 15, 2014