Too busy to tackle that list of spring-cleaning to-dos? Here’s our tip for the quickest (and easiest) way to freshen up a room: Opt for a bouquet of big white blooms, like these beautifully petaled anemones. They feel fresh and bright while the touches of green offer a nice color contrast that’s perfect for the season.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Asia Baker On: Interior Style Mon, Jul 21, 2014
- Entertaining Claude Wasserstein On: Rooftop Gardening Sat, Jul 19, 2014
- Entertaining Expert Guide: Roxanne Palin’s Juice Press Life Thu, Jul 17, 2014
- Entertaining Word of Mouth: Raw Vegan Blonde Wed, Jul 16, 2014
- Entertaining Recipe: Uxua’s World Cup Cocktail Sat, Jul 12, 2014