Too busy to tackle that list of spring-cleaning to-dos? Here’s our tip for the quickest (and easiest) way to freshen up a room: Opt for a bouquet of big white blooms, like these beautifully petaled anemones. They feel fresh and bright while the touches of green offer a nice color contrast that’s perfect for the season.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Floral Designer Liza Lubell On: Fall Flowers Sun, Oct 9, 2016
- Entertaining Expert Guide: Interior Designer Michelle Smith’s Decor Tips Fri, Oct 7, 2016
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Wedding Stylist Cynthia Cook Smith Thu, Oct 6, 2016
- Entertaining To Read: Bunny William’s A House by the Sea Wed, Oct 5, 2016
- Entertaining Word of Mouth: The Musket Room Wed, Sep 28, 2016