Too busy to tackle that list of spring-cleaning to-dos? Here’s our tip for the quickest (and easiest) way to freshen up a room: Opt for a bouquet of big white blooms, like these beautifully petaled anemones. They feel fresh and bright while the touches of green offer a nice color contrast that’s perfect for the season.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 6.18.18 Landscape Designer Fernando Wong On: Summer Garden Tips
- Entertaining 6.13.18 Wine Director Helen Johannesen On: Summer Wine 101
- Entertaining 5.29.18 Spotlight On: Ice Cream Season Is Here!
- Entertaining 5.25.18 Editors’ Tip: Top 10 Hostess Gifts
- Entertaining 5.24.18 Recipe: Wölffer Estate’s Pink Siren Cocktail