Too busy to tackle that list of spring-cleaning to-dos? Here’s our tip for the quickest (and easiest) way to freshen up a room: Opt for a bouquet of big white blooms, like these beautifully petaled anemones. They feel fresh and bright while the touches of green offer a nice color contrast that’s perfect for the season.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: The Swizzle Wed, Mar 5, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Fall 2014 Post-Show Lunch Tue, Feb 11, 2014
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Even Editors Eat Sun, Feb 9, 2014
- Entertaining Chef Simpson Wong On: Lunar New Year Feasts & Fêtes Fri, Jan 31, 2014
- Entertaining Recipes: Chateau Marmont Cocktails Thu, Jan 16, 2014