Got the blues for Easter? You bet. These indigo hues are cheerful and bright, right in step with the spring holiday. Here, straight from Tory’s own table, is a mix of pattern and print in one vivid hue. Florals, abstract graphics and arabesque swirls add depth and dimension. And each piece is tied to a different memory, like linens from a trip to India or a vase found with Reva. Periwinkle hydrangeas round out the setting and welcome family to the table for an Easter lunch.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Word of Mouth: Dirty French Sun, Sep 28, 2014
- Entertaining David Netto On: Favorite Hotels Around the World Thu, Sep 18, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Spring 2015 After-Show Lunch Tue, Sep 9, 2014
- Entertaining NYFW: Meredith Melling & Valerie Boster’s Best Bars & Parties Sat, Sep 6, 2014
- Entertaining NYFW Spotlight On: Even Bloggers Eat Fri, Sep 5, 2014