Got the blues for Easter? You bet. These indigo hues are cheerful and bright, right in step with the spring holiday. Here, straight from Tory’s own table, is a mix of pattern and print in one vivid hue. Florals, abstract graphics and arabesque swirls add depth and dimension. And each piece is tied to a different memory, like linens from a trip to India or a vase found with Reva. Periwinkle hydrangeas round out the setting and welcome family to the table for an Easter lunch.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Meet the Interior Designer: Georgia Tapert Howe Sat, Mar 28, 2015
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Pressed Juicery’s Recipe Book Fri, Mar 20, 2015
- Entertaining Entrepreneurs: Harmless Harvest’s Douglas Riboud & Justin Guilbert Wed, Mar 18, 2015
- Entertaining To Do: Madoo & Landscape Architect Peter Wirtz Mon, Mar 16, 2015
- Entertaining Recipe: Charles Joly’s Jolly Roger Cocktail Thu, Mar 12, 2015