Got the blues for Easter? You bet. These indigo hues are cheerful and bright, right in step with the spring holiday. Here, straight from Tory’s own table, is a mix of pattern and print in one vivid hue. Florals, abstract graphics and arabesque swirls add depth and dimension. And each piece is tied to a different memory, like linens from a trip to India or a vase found with Reva. Periwinkle hydrangeas round out the setting and welcome family to the table for an Easter lunch.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Meet the Restaurateur: The Palm’s Bruce Bozzi, Jr. Mon, Feb 23, 2015
- Culture Happy Lunar New Year! Thu, Feb 19, 2015
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Fall 2015 Post-Show Lunch Wed, Feb 18, 2015
- Entertaining NYFW Word of Mouth: Aire Ancient Baths Wed, Feb 11, 2015
- Entertaining NYFW Guide: Photographer Douglas Friedman’s New York Nights Sat, Feb 7, 2015