The inside track to Ziggy Stardust himself, now at the the V&A.
In January we were thrilled to celebrate David Bowie’s 66th birthday with a new single, the elegant Where Are We Now?. Then, his first album in a decade, the powerhouse The Next Day. And now to top it all off, a David Bowie retrospective at London’s Victoria and Albert Museum. It’s an intoxicating cocktail of the singer’s deep and profound influence on fashion, film, photography and, of course, music — from his Seventies Ziggy Stardust bodysuits to more intimate objets, like personal sketches and diary entries. Because there’s no such thing as too much Bowie, here’s our playlist of some of our favorite songs, old and new.
More to explore in Music
- Music Tory’s Pro Shop: Tennis Tunes II Playlist Wed, Aug 24, 2016
- Music Tory’s Pro Shop: Poolside Tunes Sat, Aug 20, 2016
- Culture Entertaining Issue: Summer Dinner Party Playlist Thu, Aug 11, 2016
- Music Tory’s Playlist: Hello, Gigi Wed, Aug 3, 2016
- Culture Book Issue: Music Supervisor Randall Poster on 2016’s Best Music Read Mon, Jul 18, 2016