Thanksgiving dinner at Tory’s house is a mix of tradition and the new. Check out the full menu here. It includes Tory’s favorite sweets from her mother’s dessert table (croquembouche and pumpkin mousse) as well as gourmet twists on the classics — roasted heritage turkey with cranberry mostarda, anyone?
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Interior Design Spotlight: David Netto on François Catroux Thu, Sep 22, 2016
- Entertaining Spring/Summer 2017: Post-Show Lunch Tue, Sep 13, 2016
- Entertaining NYFW Recipe: Santina’s Manganelli Punch & Salerno Sling Sun, Sep 11, 2016
- Entertaining NYFW To Visit: Cha Cha Matcha Sat, Sep 10, 2016
- Entertaining Tory’s Pro Shop: Blueberry & Fig Açaí Bowl Recipe Sun, Aug 21, 2016