Thanksgiving dinner at Tory’s house is a mix of tradition and the new. Check out the full menu here. It includes Tory’s favorite sweets from her mother’s dessert table (croquembouche and pumpkin mousse) as well as gourmet twists on the classics — roasted heritage turkey with cranberry mostarda, anyone?
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 2.14.17 Fall/Winter 2017: Post-Show Lunch
- Entertaining 2.12.17 NYFW To Visit: Keith McNally’s Augustine
- Entertaining 2.10.17 NYFW Insider’s Guide: Best NYC Cocktails
- Entertaining 1.26.17 Lunar New Year: Florist Yi Lian Ng on Red Packets & Floral Arrangements
- Entertaining 1.25.17 Lunar New Year: Chef Janice Wong on Lucky (& Unlucky) Foods