Wearing color doesn’t have to be a tricky thing. As blogger Dana Suchow demonstrates, you can let loose with the neutrals — as long as you pick a great handbag that packs a colorful punch, like our suede and leather 797 satchel here in deep pine. And once you have that power statement piece, feel free to get creative with smaller, more subtle touches. How about a matching silk scarf to go with it?
More to explore in Style
- Style Most Wanted: Fitbit Flex Tue, Jul 15, 2014
- Style Just One Thing: The Printed Scarf Tue, Jul 15, 2014
- Beauty Rachel Antonoff On: Scents & Silliness Fri, Jul 11, 2014
- Style Double Take: Pamela Skaist-Levy & Gela Nash-Taylor Sat, Jul 5, 2014
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Getaway Packing Thu, Jul 3, 2014