Red berry branches, tall and clustered artfully, are a dramatic and beautifully simple arrangement. Fresh berry branches can last up to two weeks (perfect for the holidays). Tory places hers in a favorite Imari vase, surrounded by books. It’s a centerpiece that catches your eye but doesn’t dominate.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Memorial Day Weekend Sat, May 28, 2016
- Entertaining Recipe: Tuna Melt Toast with Olive Salsa Thu, May 19, 2016
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Coconut Cake Tue, May 17, 2016
- Entertaining Meet the Interior Designer: Mark D. Sikes Fri, May 13, 2016
- Entertaining Mother’s Day: Tory on Reva’s Interior Influence Fri, May 6, 2016