Red berry branches, tall and clustered artfully, are a dramatic and beautifully simple arrangement. Fresh berry branches can last up to two weeks (perfect for the holidays). Tory places hers in a favorite Imari vase, surrounded by books. It’s a centerpiece that catches your eye but doesn’t dominate.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Tory On: Thanksgiving Wed, Nov 26, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Thanksgiving Dinner Tue, Nov 25, 2014
- Entertaining Tastemakers On: Thanksgiving Memories & Traditions, II Mon, Nov 24, 2014
- Entertaining Tastemakers On: Thanksgiving Memories & Traditions, I Mon, Nov 24, 2014
- Entertaining Chef Jonathan Waxman On: Food Memories &… Eggs Sat, Nov 22, 2014