Red berry branches, tall and clustered artfully, are a dramatic and beautifully simple arrangement. Fresh berry branches can last up to two weeks (perfect for the holidays). Tory places hers in a favorite Imari vase, surrounded by books. It’s a centerpiece that catches your eye but doesn’t dominate.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Meet the Interior Designer: Chloe Redmond Warner Thu, Jan 29, 2015
- Entertaining Resort 2015: Spotlight on Locusts-on-Hudson Tue, Jan 6, 2015
- Entertaining New Year’s: Basil’s Rum Punch Recipe from Mustique Thu, Jan 1, 2015
- Entertaining Holiday Issue: Interiors Maven Kate Brodsky on Decking the Halls Tue, Dec 16, 2014
- Entertaining Holiday Issue: Cooks Jasmine & Melissa Hemsley on Yuletide Entertaining Sun, Dec 14, 2014