Red berry branches, tall and clustered artfully, are a dramatic and beautifully simple arrangement. Fresh berry branches can last up to two weeks (perfect for the holidays). Tory places hers in a favorite Imari vase, surrounded by books. It’s a centerpiece that catches your eye but doesn’t dominate.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 8.20.17 Did You Know? D. Porthault’s Legendary Linens
- Entertaining 8.18.17 Spotlight On: Schumacher’s Tori Jones
- Entertaining 8.17.17 Interior Designer Mark D. Sikes’ Ode to Blue & White
- Entertaining 8.16.17 Land of Belle’s Annabelle Moehlmann On: My Favorite Blue-&-White Interiors
- Culture 8.15.17 Inspiration: Blue & White Book Covers