We’re putting a new spin on pinning (and repinning). Every model from our Fall 2012 runway show wore our new jeweled floral hair clips in their undone-yet-sophisticated updos — and it’s a look you can easily do yourself.
First, prep with texturing spray, then blast with hairspray. Grab hair into a low ponytail, twist and pin up into a loose bun or chignon. Keep some strays — it’s part of the charm.
The finishing touch? Our vintage-inspired ladylike clips, whether you scatter multiple or just one. “Place randomly,” advises Eugene Souleiman, our hairstyling maestro. “It’s not wedding hair.”
More to explore in Beauty
- Beauty 3.19.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Tenoverten Entrepreneurs Nadine Abramcyk & Adair Ilyinsky
- Beauty 1.2.18 Getaway Issue: Beauty Entrepreneur Celia Forner’s Guide to Majorca
- Beauty 11.25.17 Small Business Saturday: Meet the Entrepreneur, Bed of Nails’ Candice Idehen
- Beauty 9.8.17 Spring/Summer 2018: Backstage Beauty & Hair
- Beauty 7.9.17 Spotlight On: Bel Azur