Vogue and V Magazine photographer Abbey Drucker showed us how she goes from summer to fall: with head-to-toe black and a bohemian-meets-tomboy mix. She softens all the black by showing a little leg and accenting her look with gold details on her jewelry, belt and bag. Drucker balanced the structure of our Priscilla satchel — a ladylike take on the messenger bag — with the hippie vibe of her headscarf.
More to explore in Style
- Style Most Wanted: The Fleming Bag Tue, Aug 26, 2014
- Style Editor’s Style Tip: Workweek Chic Mon, Aug 25, 2014
- Style Mentorship: Style.com’s Nicole Phelps Fri, Aug 22, 2014
- Style Video: Sunglass Style, Entrance to Exit Fri, Aug 15, 2014
- Style Beach Style: VivaLuxury’s Annabelle Fleur Thu, Aug 14, 2014