Vogue and V Magazine photographer Abbey Drucker showed us how she goes from summer to fall: with head-to-toe black and a bohemian-meets-tomboy mix. She softens all the black by showing a little leg and accenting her look with gold details on her jewelry, belt and bag. Drucker balanced the structure of our Priscilla satchel — a ladylike take on the messenger bag — with the hippie vibe of her headscarf.
More to explore in Style
- Style Day in the Life: Marie Claire’s Jessica Minkoff Wed, Jul 30, 2014
- Style Most Wanted: Fitbit Flex Tue, Jul 15, 2014
- Style Just One Thing: The Printed Scarf Tue, Jul 15, 2014
- Beauty Rachel Antonoff On: Scents & Silliness Fri, Jul 11, 2014
- Style Double Take: Pamela Skaist-Levy & Gela Nash-Taylor Sat, Jul 5, 2014