It’s been three years since we last sat in a movie theater and were swept away by Wes Anderson’s imagination (and soundtrack). We’ve been seeing previews and posters here and there of his latest, Moonrise Kingdom, a period romance set to open at Cannes in May. Mr. Anderson, welcome back. We missed you.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Milan Issue: Architect Marie-Louise Sciò’s Guide to the Art & Design Scene Fri, Apr 17, 2015
- Culture Milan Issue: Lettuce Ware Art Installation at Tory Burch Thu, Apr 16, 2015
- Culture Milan Issue: Meet Artist Bethan Laura Wood Thu, Apr 16, 2015
- Culture Milan Issue: Curator Caroline Corbetta on Salone del Mobile Tue, Apr 14, 2015
- Culture To Do: Spirit of Water at The Antique & Artisan Gallery Wed, Apr 8, 2015