It’s been three years since we last sat in a movie theater and were swept away by Wes Anderson’s imagination (and soundtrack). We’ve been seeing previews and posters here and there of his latest, Moonrise Kingdom, a period romance set to open at Cannes in May. Mr. Anderson, welcome back. We missed you.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 8.15.17 Inspiration: Blue & White Book Covers
- Culture 8.9.17 Book Issue: Cat’s Meow, Joan Juliet Buck
- Culture 8.4.17 Book Issue: Belletrist, Emma Robert’s Book Club
- Culture 8.3.17 Book Issue: Spotlight on Author Katie Kitamura
- Culture 8.2.17 Book Issue: Legendary Authors & The Clothes They Wore