It’s been three years since we last sat in a movie theater and were swept away by Wes Anderson’s imagination (and soundtrack). We’ve been seeing previews and posters here and there of his latest, Moonrise Kingdom, a period romance set to open at Cannes in May. Mr. Anderson, welcome back. We missed you.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.14.17 Holiday Issue: We ♥ Holiday Movies
- Culture 12.13.17 What’s Your Sign? Capricorn
- Culture 12.11.17 Art & Design Issue: Spotlight on Minnie Muse’s Colby Mugrabi
- Culture 12.10.17 Art & Design Issue: To Do, Rose Wylie at Serpentine Galleries
- Culture 12.9.17 Art & Design Issue: Meet the Furniture Designer, Cam Crockford