It’s been three years since we last sat in a movie theater and were swept away by Wes Anderson’s imagination (and soundtrack). We’ve been seeing previews and posters here and there of his latest, Moonrise Kingdom, a period romance set to open at Cannes in May. Mr. Anderson, welcome back. We missed you.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Word of Mouth: The Chateau Marmont Tue, Dec 17, 2013
- Culture Book of the Week: Alexander Liberman’s It’s Modern. Mon, Dec 16, 2013
- Culture 10 Minutes with an Entrepreneur: Trevor Traina Sat, Dec 14, 2013
- Culture Word of Mouth: Malala’s Message Fri, Dec 13, 2013
- Culture Meet the Artist: Donald Robertson Wed, Dec 11, 2013