It’s been three years since we last sat in a movie theater and were swept away by Wes Anderson’s imagination (and soundtrack). We’ve been seeing previews and posters here and there of his latest, Moonrise Kingdom, a period romance set to open at Cannes in May. Mr. Anderson, welcome back. We missed you.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 6.23.17 Meet the Artist: Jocelyn Hobbie
- Culture 6.21.17 What’s Your Sign? Cancer
- Culture 6.20.17 To Do: Walasse Ting at Hong Kong’s Alisan Fine Arts
- Culture 6.15.17 Entrepreneurs: Iksel Decorative Arts’ Mehmet & Dimonah Iksel
- Culture 6.13.17 Lauren Bush Lauren On: New York’s FEED Shop & Café