Meet Sophie, the inquisitive young heroine of The Super Adventures of Sophie and The City. In her seersucker Ralph Lauren dress and Reva flats, she traipses through her father’s NYC office — a stylish and lovingly veiled peek inside Conde Nast’s 4 Times Square, where author Kelly Florio Kasouf’s own father Steve Florio was a publishing legend. Colorful illustrations bring the fashion world’s behind-the-scenes to life, from bumping into editors in the elevator to designer-spotting during Fashion Week.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Dr. Sam On: The Psychology of Time Management Sun, Mar 9, 2014
- Style 10 Minutes with an Entrepreneur: Fiona Kotur Thu, Mar 6, 2014
- Culture To Do: Alex Katz at Thaddaeus Ropac Sun, Mar 2, 2014
- Culture Entrepreneur: Out of Order’s Dorian Grinspan Sat, Mar 1, 2014
- Culture Survival Guide: Tracy Brennan’s Oscar Weekend Fri, Feb 28, 2014