Meet Sophie, the inquisitive young heroine of The Super Adventures of Sophie and The City. In her seersucker Ralph Lauren dress and Reva flats, she traipses through her father’s NYC office — a stylish and lovingly veiled peek inside Conde Nast’s 4 Times Square, where author Kelly Florio Kasouf’s own father Steve Florio was a publishing legend. Colorful illustrations bring the fashion world’s behind-the-scenes to life, from bumping into editors in the elevator to designer-spotting during Fashion Week.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Meet the Artist: Ryan Sarah Murphy Thu, Feb 4, 2016
- Culture To Do: Robert Dallet at the Bruce Museum Tue, Feb 2, 2016
- Culture Tory Daily’s HOT! List: February 2016 Mon, Feb 1, 2016
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Aquarius Mon, Feb 1, 2016
- Culture To Do: Painting the Modern Garden at the Royal Academy of Arts Fri, Jan 29, 2016