Meet Sophie, the inquisitive young heroine of The Super Adventures of Sophie and The City. In her seersucker Ralph Lauren dress and Reva flats, she traipses through her father’s NYC office — a stylish and lovingly veiled peek inside Conde Nast’s 4 Times Square, where author Kelly Florio Kasouf’s own father Steve Florio was a publishing legend. Colorful illustrations bring the fashion world’s behind-the-scenes to life, from bumping into editors in the elevator to designer-spotting during Fashion Week.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Read: Richard Diebenkorn Thu, May 21, 2015
- Culture To See: Niki de Saint Phalle at Guggenheim Bilbao Mon, May 18, 2015
- Culture Word of Mouth: Cannes 2015 Sat, May 16, 2015
- Culture Insider’s Guide: Bettina Prentice’s Frieze NY Thu, May 14, 2015
- Culture Word of Mouth: Teresita Fernández’s Madison Square Park Takeover Mon, May 11, 2015