Navy and white is one of our go-to classic combinations, but we also love seeing it in high-contrast pattern play. Sydney-based Shine by Three blogger Margaret Zhang, here wearing Tory’s Gina tunic, Callie pant, Sadie slingback and Jane clutch, shows us how the mix mastery is done — it’s all a matter of print scale. She finished the look with subtle accents of leopard, red and metallic, for a bold pairing of pattern and color that leaves a lasting impact.
More to explore in Style
- Style Most Wanted: The Patterned T-Shirt Mon, May 25, 2015
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Summer Getaway Sat, May 23, 2015
- Beauty Most Wanted: Paintbox Manicures & Printed Bags Wed, May 20, 2015
- Style Behind the Scenes: The Making of Tory’s Kempner Slides Tue, May 19, 2015
- Style Tory On: Blue & White Tue, May 19, 2015