Navy and white is one of our go-to classic combinations, but we also love seeing it in high-contrast pattern play. Sydney-based Shine by Three blogger Margaret Zhang, here wearing Tory’s Gina tunic, Callie pant, Sadie slingback and Jane clutch, shows us how the mix mastery is done — it’s all a matter of print scale. She finished the look with subtle accents of leopard, red and metallic, for a bold pairing of pattern and color that leaves a lasting impact.
More to explore in Style
- Style Gogoluxe’s Ramya Giangola On: Mixing Prints Sun, Oct 12, 2014
- Style Time Issue: Spotlight on 9to5Chic’s Anh Sundstrom Mon, Oct 6, 2014
- Style Time Issue: Models Talk Time Sun, Oct 5, 2014
- Style Time Issue: Spotlight on Editor Kate Betts Thu, Oct 2, 2014
- Style Time Issue: Tory on Watches Wed, Oct 1, 2014