Navy and white is one of our go-to classic combinations, but we also love seeing it in high-contrast pattern play. Sydney-based Shine by Three blogger Margaret Zhang, here wearing Tory’s Gina tunic, Callie pant, Sadie slingback and Jane clutch, shows us how the mix mastery is done — it’s all a matter of print scale. She finished the look with subtle accents of leopard, red and metallic, for a bold pairing of pattern and color that leaves a lasting impact.
More to explore in Style
- Style Look We Love: Prints, Double or Nothing Tue, Sep 16, 2014
- Style Most Wanted: Calf-Hair Saddlebag Mon, Sep 15, 2014
- Fashion Week NYFW Best Dressed: Tabitha Simmons Sat, Sep 13, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: The Collection Fri, Sep 12, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: Trend Report Thu, Sep 11, 2014