Navy and white is one of our go-to classic combinations, but we also love seeing it in high-contrast pattern play. Sydney-based Shine by Three blogger Margaret Zhang, here wearing Tory’s Gina tunic, Callie pant, Sadie slingback and Jane clutch, shows us how the mix mastery is done — it’s all a matter of print scale. She finished the look with subtle accents of leopard, red and metallic, for a bold pairing of pattern and color that leaves a lasting impact.
More to explore in Style
- Style Spotlight On: Met Gala 2015 Tue, May 5, 2015
- Culture To See: A Celebration of Chinese Inspiration at The Met Tue, May 5, 2015
- Style Mother’s Day: Accessories Designer Kendall Conrad on Family Outings & Beach Bonfires Fri, May 1, 2015
- Style Mother’s Day: Editors’ Wish List Fri, May 1, 2015
- Style Summer 2015: Lookbook Spotlight on Model Sigrid Agren Thu, Apr 30, 2015