We escape to the French Riviera with the designer behind Lerario Beatriz,
who’s also Owner and Founder of New York’s Fiftytwo Showroom
It’s an extremely beautiful place full of history and art.
When visiting, don’t forget to pack…
Bikinis, cover-ups, sandals and some nice summer dresses.
The local uniform includes…
Caftans, sandals and a beautiful tan.
When it comes to tunics…
Accessorize with big earrings, sunglasses and many bracelets.
The Fondation Maeght in Saint-Paul-de-Vence, Club 55 in St. Tropez and the market in old Antibes.
And lunch at…
Eden-Roc in Cap D’Antibes.
The best kid-friendly spots…
We usually stay at our house around the pool or in the garden. Sometimes we go into Antibes to have ice cream and go to the playground.
More to explore in Travel
- Beauty Meet the Blogger: Khulood Al Ali Sun, Jan 31, 2016
- Travel Sheikha Raya Al-Khalifa On: Qatar Culture Thu, Jan 28, 2016
- Travel Entrepreneurs: Away’s Stephanie Korey & Jen Rubio Fri, Jan 15, 2016
- Travel To Visit: Utah’s Amangiri Resort Fri, Jan 8, 2016
- Travel Holiday Issue: ITB CEO Emma Grede’s London Christmas Sun, Dec 20, 2015