We escape to the French Riviera with the designer behind Lerario Beatriz,
who’s also Owner and Founder of New York’s Fiftytwo Showroom
It’s an extremely beautiful place full of history and art.
When visiting, don’t forget to pack…
Bikinis, cover-ups, sandals and some nice summer dresses.
The local uniform includes…
Caftans, sandals and a beautiful tan.
When it comes to tunics…
Accessorize with big earrings, sunglasses and many bracelets.
The Fondation Maeght in Saint-Paul-de-Vence, Club 55 in St. Tropez and the market in old Antibes.
And lunch at…
Eden-Roc in Cap D’Antibes.
The best kid-friendly spots…
We usually stay at our house around the pool or in the garden. Sometimes we go into Antibes to have ice cream and go to the playground.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 6.8.17 Getaway Guide: Around the World with Sofia Sanchez de Betak
- Travel 5.31.17 World of Mouth: Antelope Valley California Poppy Reserve
- Style 5.28.17 To Visit: Colony Palms Hotel (+ Vacation Style Tips!)
- Travel 5.25.17 London Issue: To Visit, Soho Farmhouse
- Style 5.22.17 London Issue: Alice Naylor Leyland’s Insider’s Guide