The Brazil native and Creative Director of Most Wanted Design jewelry opens up about the no-holds-barred festival in Rio.
A feast of music, African drums and rhythm — all combined with gorgeous bodies
covered in sweat, dancing and singing.
There is a saying that…
Carnaval is the three days when the devil is out. Indeed, it is all about sexy bodies, sweat, beer, samba and dance.
My favorite part is…
The Avenida, the samba schools’ parade. Experiencing the sounds’ effects on your body — the vibrations when the drums from the schools of samba pass by — is unique.
The city of Rio de Janeiro is…
Quite unique in its geographic beauty and complements this incredible festival of sexiness that only in Brasil are you able to find.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel Getaway: Camila Coelho’s Greece Sat, Oct 24, 2015
- Travel Getaway Guide: Fathom Founders on the Best Fall Destinations Fri, Oct 23, 2015
- Travel To Visit: Bali’s Como Shambhala Estate Wed, Oct 21, 2015
- Travel Top 10: Photographer Whitney Tressel’s Australia Adventure Mon, Oct 19, 2015
- Travel The Painting: The Palazzo Setting Sat, Oct 17, 2015