The Brazil native and Creative Director of Most Wanted Design jewelry opens up about the no-holds-barred festival in Rio.
A feast of music, African drums and rhythm — all combined with gorgeous bodies
covered in sweat, dancing and singing.
There is a saying that…
Carnaval is the three days when the devil is out. Indeed, it is all about sexy bodies, sweat, beer, samba and dance.
My favorite part is…
The Avenida, the samba schools’ parade. Experiencing the sounds’ effects on your body — the vibrations when the drums from the schools of samba pass by — is unique.
The city of Rio de Janeiro is…
Quite unique in its geographic beauty and complements this incredible festival of sexiness that only in Brasil are you able to find.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 8.13.17 To Visit: Hawaii’s Kauai Island
- Travel 8.12.17 Getaway Guide: Designer Cathryn Minoli’s Hidden Town of Punta Ala
- Travel 8.11.17 Postcard from Mallorca & Marrakech: Interior Designer Ariel Ashe’s Top 5 Things to Do
- Travel 8.10.17 Author Holly Peterson On: The Hamptons
- Travel 8.10.17 Getaway Guide: 24 Hours in Cartagena with Designer Paula Mendoza