Spring 2014 channels the easy glamour of the 1969 film La Piscine — as you may have read. But what if you then channel the easy glamour of the collection itself… through a dreamy, cinematic lens? Wonderland magazine did just that, with the above film which captures the mood and layers on a little mystery and cool attitude courtesy of model Harmony Boucher (who also happens to be the frontwoman for London rock band vuvuvultures). Directed by Dominic Clarke, Tory Burch x Wonderland takes you behind the scenes of our accompanying feature in the newest issue of Wonderland, which was guest-edited by the cover girl herself: Emma Watson.
More to explore in Style
- Style London Issue: Blogger Lucy William’s Street Style Tue, Dec 6, 2016
- Style London Issue: Double Take, New York’s Amanda Ross & London’s Alison Ross Green Sat, Dec 3, 2016
- Style Preview: Pre-Fall 2017 Thu, Dec 1, 2016
- Style Most Wanted: Purple Purse x Kerry Washington Tue, Nov 29, 2016
- Style Looking Great: Models Emma Pei & Tian Yi Mon, Nov 28, 2016