Spring 2014 channels the easy glamour of the 1969 film La Piscine — as you may have read. But what if you then channel the easy glamour of the collection itself… through a dreamy, cinematic lens? Wonderland magazine did just that, with the above film which captures the mood and layers on a little mystery and cool attitude courtesy of model Harmony Boucher (who also happens to be the frontwoman for London rock band vuvuvultures). Directed by Dominic Clarke, Tory Burch x Wonderland takes you behind the scenes of our accompanying feature in the newest issue of Wonderland, which was guest-edited by the cover girl herself: Emma Watson.
More to explore in Style
- Style Holiday Issue: Stylist Pernille Teisbæk’s Copenhagen Christmas Thu, Dec 18, 2014
- Style Holiday Issue: Stylist Kate Young on Cocktail-Party Dressing Wed, Dec 17, 2014
- Culture Word of Mouth: Jewelry Designer Sevan Biçakçi Mon, Dec 15, 2014
- Style Holiday Issue: Fashion Designer Misha Nonoo on Holiday Traditions & Getaways Fri, Dec 12, 2014
- Style Holiday Issue: Editors’ Wish List: Top 10 Gifts Thu, Dec 11, 2014