Spring 2014 channels the easy glamour of the 1969 film La Piscine — as you may have read. But what if you then channel the easy glamour of the collection itself… through a dreamy, cinematic lens? Wonderland magazine did just that, with the above film which captures the mood and layers on a little mystery and cool attitude courtesy of model Harmony Boucher (who also happens to be the frontwoman for London rock band vuvuvultures). Directed by Dominic Clarke, Tory Burch x Wonderland takes you behind the scenes of our accompanying feature in the newest issue of Wonderland, which was guest-edited by the cover girl herself: Emma Watson.
More to explore in Style
- Style Spotlight On: Paris Couture, Spring 2015 Fri, Jan 30, 2015
- Style Word of Mouth: Tory Burch Valentine’s Day E-Cards Thu, Jan 29, 2015
- Style Designer Lisa Jackson On: Arriving on Madison Avenue Sun, Jan 25, 2015
- Style To Do: Rineke Dijkstra at Galerie Marian Goodman Sat, Jan 24, 2015
- Style Entrepreneur: Neely by VNB’s Victoria Neely Burch Fri, Jan 23, 2015