Spring 2014 channels the easy glamour of the 1969 film La Piscine — as you may have read. But what if you then channel the easy glamour of the collection itself… through a dreamy, cinematic lens? Wonderland magazine did just that, with the above film which captures the mood and layers on a little mystery and cool attitude courtesy of model Harmony Boucher (who also happens to be the frontwoman for London rock band vuvuvultures). Directed by Dominic Clarke, Tory Burch x Wonderland takes you behind the scenes of our accompanying feature in the newest issue of Wonderland, which was guest-edited by the cover girl herself: Emma Watson.
More to explore in Style
- Style Most Wanted: Fitbit Flex Tue, Jul 15, 2014
- Style Just One Thing: The Printed Scarf Tue, Jul 15, 2014
- Beauty Rachel Antonoff On: Scents & Silliness Fri, Jul 11, 2014
- Style Double Take: Pamela Skaist-Levy & Gela Nash-Taylor Sat, Jul 5, 2014
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Getaway Packing Thu, Jul 3, 2014