Get a glimpse of what Fashion Week is like for an editor on the go — make that an Editor-in-Chief on the go. We asked Lucky magazine’s Eva Chen to create an Instagram diary of New York Fashion Week for Tory Daily. She hit up the shows at Lincoln Center (wearing Tory’s Electra coat, top right), swung by the new Ladurée outpost in Soho, crossed borough borders for Alexander Wang’s Brooklyn show, shared her front-row view to Tory’s runway today and more.
The adventures continue on her Instagram here, @evachen212.
More to explore in Style
- Style Look We Love: Prints, Double or Nothing Tue, Sep 16, 2014
- Style Most Wanted: Calf-Hair Saddlebag Mon, Sep 15, 2014
- Fashion Week NYFW Best Dressed: Tabitha Simmons Sat, Sep 13, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: The Collection Fri, Sep 12, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: Trend Report Thu, Sep 11, 2014