Get a glimpse of what Fashion Week is like for an editor on the go — make that an Editor-in-Chief on the go. We asked Lucky magazine’s Eva Chen to create an Instagram diary of New York Fashion Week for The Tory Blog. She hit up the shows at Lincoln Center (wearing Tory’s Electra coat, top right), swung by the new Ladurée outpost in Soho, crossed borough borders for Alexander Wang’s Brooklyn show, shared her front-row view to Tory’s runway today and more.
The adventures continue on her Instagram here, @evachen212.
More to explore in Style
- Style Most Wanted: The Fleming Bag Tue, Aug 26, 2014
- Style Editor’s Style Tip: Workweek Chic Mon, Aug 25, 2014
- Style Mentorship: Style.com’s Nicole Phelps Sat, Aug 23, 2014
- Style Video: Sunglass Style, Entrance to Exit Fri, Aug 15, 2014
- Style Beach Style: VivaLuxury’s Annabelle Fleur Thu, Aug 14, 2014