The wait is over. Net-A-Porter’s new magazine is out. At a hefty 300 pages and with Editor-in-Chief Lucy Yeomans at the helm, Porter features all the high-gloss impact of your typical fashion read — with the added digital know-how of the online retailer. So you’ll find gorgeous fashion shoots (and a cover featuring Gisele Bündchen), interviews with designers like Lanvin’s Alber Elbaz and in-depth articles with actresses Julianne Moore and Uma Thurman. And you’ll be able to shop directly by scanning the pages using the Net-A-Porter app, which also includes extras like 3D content and video. Our favorite part? That the issue’s dedicated to “a celebration of incredible women,” from artist Cindy Sherman and Apple exec Angela Ahrendts
to playwright and screenwriter Abi Morgan.
More to explore in Style
- Style Milan Issue: Editor Virginia Galateri di Genola’s Guide to Italian Style Mon, Apr 20, 2015
- Style Milan Issue: Entrepreneur Spotlight on La DoubleJ’s J.J. Martin Sun, Apr 19, 2015
- Style Milan Issue: Meet the Designers Behind Blazé Blazers Sat, Apr 18, 2015
- Style Meet the Stylist: Jeanann Williams Sun, Apr 12, 2015
- Style Looking Good: Stylist Vanessa Chow Sat, Apr 11, 2015