The wait is over. Net-A-Porter’s new magazine is out. At a hefty 300 pages and with Editor-in-Chief Lucy Yeomans at the helm, Porter features all the high-gloss impact of your typical fashion read — with the added digital know-how of the online retailer. So you’ll find gorgeous fashion shoots (and a cover featuring Gisele Bündchen), interviews with designers like Lanvin’s Alber Elbaz and in-depth articles with actresses Julianne Moore and Uma Thurman. And you’ll be able to shop directly by scanning the pages using the Net-A-Porter app, which also includes extras like 3D content and video. Our favorite part? That the issue’s dedicated to “a celebration of incredible women,” from artist Cindy Sherman and Apple exec Angela Ahrendts
to playwright and screenwriter Abi Morgan.
More to explore in Style
- Style Dear Fashion 2.0: Thank You! Fri, Mar 7, 2014
- Style 10 Minutes with an Entrepreneur: Fiona Kotur Thu, Mar 6, 2014
- Culture Entrepreneur: Out of Order’s Dorian Grinspan Sat, Mar 1, 2014
- Style Best Dressed: 1stdibs’ Mollie Ruprecht Fri, Feb 28, 2014
- Style Reva On: Leopard Prints & Pool Escapes Tue, Feb 25, 2014