There’s more than one way to wear a hat. Or hats on hats on hats. Inspired by a set of chic chapeaus that Tory found while on a trip to Morocco, our whimsical print has made its way onto knits, dresses and accessories. So go ahead; wear a “hat” as a scarf or an espadrille shoe. Or take a page from Tory and layer it, sweater over shirt — paired with Lilianna sandals and a Robinson satchel — for a playful print-on-print look.Shop the look.
More to explore in Style
- Style Most Wanted: The Fleming Bag Tue, Aug 26, 2014
- Style Editor’s Style Tip: Workweek Chic Mon, Aug 25, 2014
- Style Mentorship: Style.com’s Nicole Phelps Sat, Aug 23, 2014
- Style Video: Sunglass Style, Entrance to Exit Fri, Aug 15, 2014
- Style Beach Style: VivaLuxury’s Annabelle Fleur Thu, Aug 14, 2014