There’s more than one way to wear a hat. Or hats on hats on hats. Inspired by a set of chic chapeaus that Tory found while on a trip to Morocco, our whimsical print has made its way onto knits, dresses and accessories. So go ahead; wear a “hat” as a scarf or an espadrille shoe. Or take a page from Tory and layer it, sweater over shirt — paired with Lilianna sandals and a Robinson satchel — for a playful print-on-print look.Shop the look.
More to explore in Style
- Style Look We Love: Prints, Double or Nothing Tue, Sep 16, 2014
- Style Most Wanted: Calf-Hair Saddlebag Mon, Sep 15, 2014
- Fashion Week NYFW Best Dressed: Tabitha Simmons Sat, Sep 13, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: The Collection Fri, Sep 12, 2014
- Fashion Week Spring 2015: Trend Report Thu, Sep 11, 2014