There’s more than one way to wear a hat. Or hats on hats on hats. Inspired by a set of chic chapeaus that Tory found while on a trip to Morocco, our whimsical print has made its way onto knits, dresses and accessories. So go ahead; wear a “hat” as a scarf or an espadrille shoe. Or take a page from Tory and layer it, sweater over shirt — paired with Lilianna sandals and a Robinson satchel — for a playful print-on-print look.Shop the look.
More to explore in Style
- Style Time Issue: Tory on Watches Wed, Oct 1, 2014
- Style Time Issue: Tory Burch Watches, The Video Wed, Oct 1, 2014
- Style Vogue’s Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis On: Icons & Fall Fashion Thu, Sep 25, 2014
- Style Day in the Life: Jewelry Designer Caroline Ventura Tue, Sep 23, 2014
- Style Look We Love: Prints, Double or Nothing Tue, Sep 16, 2014