There’s more than one way to wear a hat. Or hats on hats on hats. Inspired by a set of chic chapeaus that Tory found while on a trip to Morocco, our whimsical print has made its way onto knits, dresses and accessories. So go ahead; wear a “hat” as a scarf or an espadrille shoe. Or take a page from Tory and layer it, sweater over shirt — paired with Lilianna sandals and a Robinson satchel — for a playful print-on-print look.Shop the look.
More to explore in Style
- Style Shanghai Issue: Best Dressed with Stylist Leaf Greener Tue, Oct 28, 2014
- Style To Read: Refinery29’s Style Stalking Mon, Oct 27, 2014
- Style Double Take: Marella Agnelli & Loulou de la Falaise Sun, Oct 26, 2014
- Style Look We Love: Cold Comfort Sat, Oct 25, 2014
- Style Street Style: Mary Kate Steinmiller Fri, Oct 24, 2014