Women rule. It’s a simple truth — and the name of the Tory Burch Foundation’s latest initiative, which, in partnership with Politico and Google, celebrates women driving change in business, advocacy and politics.
Just this week the trio co-sponsored a special summit, Women Rule: Marks of Leadership, featuring a number of such leaders: Google’s Susan Molinari, Good360’s Carly Fiorina, The Case Foundation’s Jean Case, The Muse’s Kathryn Minshew and Beverly Bond of Black Girls Rock, among many others. To further support the cause
TBF teamed up with the cause-centric — and female-run — design company Prinkshop on cool graphic
t-shirts, notebooks and totes (above). A portion of the proceeds from each go to the Tory Burch Foundation… ensuring that even more women rule.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Do: Lil Buck at Lincoln Center Plaza Sat, Jul 25, 2015
- Culture To Do: Alex Israel at Paris’ Almine Rech Fri, Jul 24, 2015
- Culture What’s Your Sign? Leo Thu, Jul 23, 2015
- Culture To Do: Contemporary Art Masters at Marian Goodman Wed, Jul 22, 2015
- Culture Meet the Artist: Angelica Hicks Sun, Jul 19, 2015