Women rule. It’s a simple truth — and the name of the Tory Burch Foundation’s latest initiative, which, in partnership with Politico and Google, celebrates women driving change in business, advocacy and politics.
Just this week the trio co-sponsored a special summit, Women Rule: Marks of Leadership, featuring a number of such leaders: Google’s Susan Molinari, Good360’s Carly Fiorina, The Case Foundation’s Jean Case, The Muse’s Kathryn Minshew and Beverly Bond of Black Girls Rock, among many others. To further support the cause
TBF teamed up with the cause-centric — and female-run — design company Prinkshop on cool graphic
t-shirts, notebooks and totes (above). A portion of the proceeds from each go to the Tory Burch Foundation… ensuring that even more women rule.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture London Issue: Day in the Life, Serpentine Galleries’ Yana Peel Sat, Dec 10, 2016
- Culture London Issue: To See, You Say You Want a Revolution at the V&A Wed, Dec 7, 2016
- Culture Tory Daily’s HOT! List: Art Basel Miami Beach Thu, Dec 1, 2016
- Culture To See: Di Donna’s Paths to the Absolute Sun, Nov 27, 2016
- Culture Entertaining Issue: Illustrator & Calligrapher Stephanie Fishwick Sat, Nov 26, 2016