Women rule. It’s a simple truth — and the name of the Tory Burch Foundation’s latest initiative, which, in partnership with Politico and Google, celebrates women driving change in business, advocacy and politics.
Just this week the trio co-sponsored a special summit, Women Rule: Marks of Leadership, featuring a number of such leaders: Google’s Susan Molinari, Good360’s Carly Fiorina, The Case Foundation’s Jean Case, The Muse’s Kathryn Minshew and Beverly Bond of Black Girls Rock, among many others. To further support the cause
TBF teamed up with the cause-centric — and female-run — design company Prinkshop on cool graphic
t-shirts, notebooks and totes (above). A portion of the proceeds from each go to the Tory Burch Foundation… ensuring that even more women rule.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Dr. Sam On: The Psychology of Time Management Sun, Mar 9, 2014
- Style 10 Minutes with an Entrepreneur: Fiona Kotur Thu, Mar 6, 2014
- Culture To Do: Alex Katz at Thaddaeus Ropac Sun, Mar 2, 2014
- Culture Entrepreneur: Out of Order’s Dorian Grinspan Sat, Mar 1, 2014
- Culture Survival Guide: Tracy Brennan’s Oscar Weekend Fri, Feb 28, 2014