Think outside of the floral bouquet this Thanksgiving. This bold persimmon arrangement is equally lush, striking and festive, with its warm pops of color and berry branches. Just place into a low bowl, like Tory does here — it makes for a great standalone piece or as a tabletop highlight surrounded by tealight candles.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Meet the Restaurateur: The Palm’s Bruce Bozzi, Jr. Mon, Feb 23, 2015
- Culture Happy Lunar New Year! Thu, Feb 19, 2015
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Fall 2015 Post-Show Lunch Wed, Feb 18, 2015
- Entertaining NYFW Word of Mouth: Aire Ancient Baths Wed, Feb 11, 2015
- Entertaining NYFW Guide: Photographer Douglas Friedman’s New York Nights Sat, Feb 7, 2015