Think outside of the floral bouquet this Thanksgiving. This bold persimmon arrangement is equally lush, striking and festive, with its warm pops of color and berry branches. Just place into a low bowl, like Tory does here — it makes for a great standalone piece or as a tabletop highlight surrounded by tealight candles.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Mentorship: Interior Designer Bunny Williams Fri, Aug 22, 2014
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Interior Designer Jacques Grange Fri, Aug 15, 2014
- Entertaining Insta-Scene: The Tabletop Mon, Aug 4, 2014
- Entertaining Meet the Bloggers: The New Potato’s Danielle & Laura Kosann Mon, Aug 4, 2014
- Entertaining Expert Guide: Victoria Amory’s Mustard 101 Sun, Aug 3, 2014