Think outside of the floral bouquet this Thanksgiving. This bold persimmon arrangement is equally lush, striking and festive, with its warm pops of color and berry branches. Just place into a low bowl, like Tory does here — it makes for a great standalone piece or as a tabletop highlight surrounded by tealight candles.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Mother’s Day: Let Them Eat Cake Wed, May 6, 2015
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Mother’s Day Menu Mon, May 4, 2015
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Chef April Bloomfield Fri, Apr 24, 2015
- Entertaining To Read: Bunny Williams On Garden Style Wed, Apr 22, 2015
- Entertaining Milan Issue: Valentina Scambia’s Guide to the Entertaining Scene Sat, Apr 18, 2015