Everyone loves a good sweatshirt. But lately, that cozy college classic has been gaining traction everywhere from the runways to the fashion glossies. We take it one step further — here, the sweatshirt gets dressed. Our lace Dina and textured floral Devon sweaters offer a chic and sophisticated take on the silhouette, making it as ladylike and feminine as it is comfortable. Consider it day-to-night-to-weekend dressing in one easy step.
More to explore in Style
- Style Vogue’s Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis On: Icons & Fall Fashion Thu, Sep 25, 2014
- Style Day in the Life: Jewelry Designer Caroline Ventura Tue, Sep 23, 2014
- Style Look We Love: Prints, Double or Nothing Tue, Sep 16, 2014
- Style Most Wanted: Calf-Hair Saddlebag Mon, Sep 15, 2014
- Fashion Week NYFW Best Dressed: Tabitha Simmons Sat, Sep 13, 2014