Step into the white. Its crisp, clean canvas clears the way for a riot of texture — whether the floral lace guipere of our Merida dress or the mixed fabrications of our Isabel top and Murphy shirt, layered together. The bleached-out hue is always chic… and anything but vanilla.
More to explore in Style
- Style NYFW Spotlight: Our Favorite Fashion Week Instagrams Fri, Feb 12, 2016
- Style NYFW Style Spotlight: Allure Magazine’s Rachael Wang Fri, Feb 12, 2016
- Style NYFW: Tory Burch Street Style Through the Years Thu, Feb 11, 2016
- Style NYFW Survival Guide: System Magazine’s Elizabeth Von Guttman Tue, Feb 9, 2016
- Style Spotlight On: The Gemini Link Wed, Feb 3, 2016