What does Tory love about the holiday?
Let her count the ways…
1. It’s my night out with my boys. This picture was taken a few years ago as we were heading out for trick-or-treating. 2. It’s my brother Robert’s birthday, and when we were growing up in Valley Forge, my mother made this a big, big holiday. The décor was magical, from the ghouls and ghosts dining on the patio to the hundreds of pumpkins all over the place. 3. The Swedish Fish. I have a sweet tooth.
Happy Halloween. xxTory
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Paris Issue: To Do, Musée d’Orsay Mon, Jul 6, 2015
- Culture Paris Issue: Pierre Le-Tan’s Drawings of the Tory Burch Flagship Mon, Jul 6, 2015
- Culture Paris Issue: Spotlight on Artist Pierre Le-Tan Mon, Jul 6, 2015
- Culture Happy 4th of July! Sat, Jul 4, 2015
- Culture To Do: Barbara Vaughn at Quogue Gallery Fri, Jul 3, 2015