What does Tory love about the holiday?
Let her count the ways…
1. It’s my night out with my boys. This picture was taken a few years ago as we were heading out for trick-or-treating. 2. It’s my brother Robert’s birthday, and when we were growing up in Valley Forge, my mother made this a big, big holiday. The décor was magical, from the ghouls and ghosts dining on the patio to the hundreds of pumpkins all over the place. 3. The Swedish Fish. I have a sweet tooth.
Happy Halloween. xxTory
More to explore in Culture
- Culture Spotlight On: Sotheby’s Bunny Mellon Auction Tue, Nov 18, 2014
- Culture Meet the Artist: Carmen Almon Sun, Nov 16, 2014
- Culture Meet the Photographer: Hollywood’s Jeff Vespa Fri, Nov 14, 2014
- Culture Expert Guide: @Paridust Pari Ehsan’s Instagram Tips Thu, Nov 13, 2014
- Culture Cathy Horyn On: Illustrator Joe Eula Wed, Nov 12, 2014