Understatedly sexy — we love a dress that leaves something to the imagination and is truly easy to wear. These two frolicking party-goers are actually wearing the exact same gown, styled different ways. The dramatic and sweeping Meg dress, worn solo, shows off a feminine and subtly sensual deep-v back. For a more relaxed — and less revealing — look, we layered it with our Vesper top (a refined take on a jeweled t-shirt). Either way, it completely dispels the notion of uncomfortable formalwear. If you can run in it, you can certainly dance in it.
More to explore in Style
- Style Spring 2015 Video: Tory on the Colors of the Season Sat, Feb 28, 2015
- Style Spring 2015: Exclusive Wallpaper Sat, Feb 28, 2015
- Style In Memoriam: WWD’s Mr. Fairchild Fri, Feb 27, 2015
- Style Looking Good: Man Repeller’s Leandra Medine Thu, Feb 26, 2015
- Style Spring 2015 Video: Tory on Françoise Gilot Wed, Feb 25, 2015