Understatedly sexy — we love a dress that leaves something to the imagination and is truly easy to wear. These two frolicking party-goers are actually wearing the exact same gown, styled different ways. The dramatic and sweeping Meg dress, worn solo, shows off a feminine and subtly sensual deep-v back. For a more relaxed — and less revealing — look, we layered it with our Vesper top (a refined take on a jeweled t-shirt). Either way, it completely dispels the notion of uncomfortable formalwear. If you can run in it, you can certainly dance in it.
More to explore in Style
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Summer Getaway Sat, May 23, 2015
- Beauty Most Wanted: Paintbox Manicures & Printed Bags Wed, May 20, 2015
- Style Behind the Scenes: The Making of Tory’s Kempner Slides Tue, May 19, 2015
- Style Tory On: Blue & White Tue, May 19, 2015
- Style Fashion Journalist Kate Betts On: Paris, WWD & Christian Louboutin Wed, May 13, 2015