Tomboy yet feminine. Infinitely classic. The Christina turtleneck is a Tory personal favorite — and the style she wore in our beauty campaign. Made of super-soft cashmere and in one of Tory’s favorite hues — navy — it’s a staple for the season and one of fall’s notable trends, perfect for layering or equally chic on its own.
More to explore in Style
- Style New Year’s: Jewelry Designer Jennifer Meyer’s Resolutions Mon, Dec 29, 2014
- Style Holiday Issue: Stylist Pernille Teisbæk’s Copenhagen Christmas Thu, Dec 18, 2014
- Style Holiday Issue: Stylist Kate Young on Cocktail-Party Dressing Wed, Dec 17, 2014
- Culture Word of Mouth: Jewelry Designer Sevan Biçakçi Mon, Dec 15, 2014
- Style Holiday Issue: Fashion Designer Misha Nonoo on Holiday Traditions & Getaways Fri, Dec 12, 2014