Tomboy yet feminine. Infinitely classic. The Christina turtleneck is a Tory personal favorite — and the style she wore in our beauty campaign. Made of super-soft cashmere and in one of Tory’s favorite hues — navy — it’s a staple for the season and one of fall’s notable trends, perfect for layering or equally chic on its own.
More to explore in Style
- Style Expert Guide: Stylist Jessica Zamora-Turner’s 7 Holiday Style Tips Thu, Dec 8, 2016
- Style London Issue: Blogger Lucy William’s Street Style Tue, Dec 6, 2016
- Style London Issue: Double Take, New York’s Amanda Ross & London’s Alison Ross Green Sat, Dec 3, 2016
- Style Preview: Pre-Fall 2017 Thu, Dec 1, 2016
- Style Most Wanted: Purple Purse x Kerry Washington Tue, Nov 29, 2016