“Less is more” has always been Tory’s beauty philosophy. It’s why, when she launched her beauty collection, she did so with such a tight lineup — just the essentials to help you look pulled together with minimal effort. Aside from the fragrance and accompanying bath and body collection, Tory Burch Beauty features a two-in-one blush and bronzer for a healthy, sun-kissed glow, as well as a compact face brush and combination lip-and-cheek tint for a dewy finish. The sheer lipstick in pinky-nude, meanwhile, delivers an equally fresh and natural look — with subtle notes from the fragrance including cassis, grapefruit and mandarin.
More to explore in Beauty
- Beauty Blogger Shiva Rose On: Health, Wellness & Leaving Hollywood Fri, Feb 27, 2015
- Beauty Fall 2015: Backstage Beauty & Hair Tue, Feb 17, 2015
- Beauty Holiday Issue: Violet Grey’s Christina Han on Holiday Beauty Fri, Dec 19, 2014
- Beauty Color Issue: Alexander Vreeland on His Grandmother, Diana Tue, Nov 11, 2014
- Beauty Color Issue: Makeup Artist Mai Quynh’s Beauty Tips Fri, Nov 7, 2014