Bright yet complex, polished with a sense of casual ease, classic but unexpected… Tory’s first fragrance reflects the diverse spirit of her collection. But what really goes in it? Above, a kaleidoscopic introduction to the notes: floral peony and jasmine sambac; crisp, citrusy neroli and grapefruit; sensual sandalwood, and earthy vetiver, a nod to her father’s favorite cologne.
More to explore in Beauty
- Beauty Book of the Week: Andrea Robinson’s Toss the Gloss Tue, Apr 15, 2014
- Beauty Model Talk: Ieva Laguna on Beauty Sun, Apr 6, 2014
- Beauty W’s Jane Larkworthy On: Beach Beauty Sun, Mar 30, 2014
- Beauty Most Wanted: Eau de Parfum Rollerball Sat, Mar 8, 2014
- Beauty Video: 12 Distinctive Shades Tue, Mar 4, 2014