Bright yet complex, polished with a sense of casual ease, classic but unexpected… Tory’s first fragrance reflects the diverse spirit of her collection. But what really goes in it? Above, a kaleidoscopic introduction to the notes: floral peony and jasmine sambac; crisp, citrusy neroli and grapefruit; sensual sandalwood, and earthy vetiver, a nod to her father’s favorite cologne.
More to explore in Beauty
- Beauty Spring/Summer 2017: Backstage Hair Wed, Sep 14, 2016
- Beauty Spring/Summer 2017: Backstage Beauty Wed, Sep 14, 2016
- Beauty Expert Guide: Drs. Elizabeth K. Hale & Julie K. Karen on Skincare 101 Tue, May 10, 2016
- Beauty Spotlight On: Beauty Editor Napassorn “Momay” Buranasiri Thu, Mar 10, 2016
- Beauty Fall/Winter 2016: Backstage Beauty & Hair Wed, Feb 17, 2016