Bright yet complex, polished with a sense of casual ease, classic but unexpected… Tory’s first fragrance reflects the diverse spirit of her collection. But what really goes in it? Above, a kaleidoscopic introduction to the notes: floral peony and jasmine sambac; crisp, citrusy neroli and grapefruit; sensual sandalwood, and earthy vetiver, a nod to her father’s favorite cologne.
More to explore in Beauty
- Beauty Mother’s Day: Tory Burch Beauty E-Card Bouquets Sun, May 3, 2015
- Beauty Blogger Shiva Rose On: Health, Wellness & Leaving Hollywood Fri, Feb 27, 2015
- Beauty Fall 2015: Backstage Beauty & Hair Tue, Feb 17, 2015
- Beauty Holiday Issue: Violet Grey’s Christina Han on Holiday Beauty Fri, Dec 19, 2014
- Beauty Color Issue: Alexander Vreeland on His Grandmother, Diana Tue, Nov 11, 2014