Bright yet complex, polished with a sense of casual ease, classic but unexpected… Tory’s first fragrance reflects the diverse spirit of her collection. But what really goes in it? Above, a kaleidoscopic introduction to the notes: floral peony and jasmine sambac; crisp, citrusy neroli and grapefruit; sensual sandalwood, and earthy vetiver, a nod to her father’s favorite cologne.
More to explore in Beauty
- Beauty Mentorship: DooBop’s Benjamin Bernet & Jodie Patterson Thu, Aug 21, 2014
- Beauty Beauty Spotlight: Yahoo’s Britt Aboutaleb Wed, Aug 13, 2014
- Beauty Beauty Tip: Cover Art Fri, Jul 25, 2014
- Beauty Rachel Antonoff On: Scents & Silliness Fri, Jul 11, 2014
- Beauty Beauty Spotlight: Linda Wells Sat, May 31, 2014