Tory’s debut fragrance is a balance of femininity and tomboy, citrus and floral, grounded and graceful — a mood we think director Robert Nethery captures beautifully in this film. Set to the Scissor Sisters’ Inevitable, it offers a glimpse into Tory’s inspiration — from the notes to her garden to her parents, Reva and Buddy.
More to explore in Beauty
- Beauty Mentorship: DooBop’s Benjamin Bernet & Jodie Patterson Thu, Aug 21, 2014
- Beauty Beauty Spotlight: Yahoo’s Britt Aboutaleb Wed, Aug 13, 2014
- Beauty Beauty Tip: Cover Art Fri, Jul 25, 2014
- Beauty Rachel Antonoff On: Scents & Silliness Fri, Jul 11, 2014
- Beauty Beauty Spotlight: Linda Wells Sat, May 31, 2014