Tory’s debut fragrance is a balance of femininity and tomboy, citrus and floral, grounded and graceful — a mood we think director Robert Nethery captures beautifully in this film. Set to the Scissor Sisters’ Inevitable, it offers a glimpse into Tory’s inspiration — from the notes to her garden to her parents, Reva and Buddy.
More to explore in Beauty
- Beauty Most Wanted: Paintbox Manicures & Printed Bags Wed, May 20, 2015
- Beauty Mother’s Day: Elisa Sednaoui Dellal on Motherhood Lessons & Fitness Tips Fri, May 8, 2015
- Beauty Mother’s Day: Ivanka Trump on Children’s Books & Family Heirlooms Wed, May 6, 2015
- Beauty Mother’s Day: Tory Burch Beauty E-Card Bouquets Sun, May 3, 2015
- Beauty Blogger Shiva Rose On: Health, Wellness & Leaving Hollywood Fri, Feb 27, 2015