Leafy greens on a dining table? Not at all unheard of. Here, however, they come with an unexpected and playful touch, as part of the tabletop décor. The vintage designs, paired with a set of birds from Tory’s mom Reva, offer a colorful complement to a fresh and cheerful bouquet of pale pink hyacinths — the perfect finishing touch for the season.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 11.12.17 Martina Mondadori Sartogo On: Holiday Memories & Architect Renzo Mongiardino
- Entertaining 11.5.17 Recipe: Georgia O’Keeffe’s Brightest Borscht with Sour Cream & Fresh Dill
- Entertaining 10.25.17 Tovita’s Leah Silberman On: Nutrition Myths & Eating Healthy on the Go
- Entertaining 10.11.17 To Read: Miguel Flores-Vianna’s Haute Bohemians
- Entertaining 10.10.17 Inspiration: Sweet Style