Leafy greens on a dining table? Not at all unheard of. Here, however, they come with an unexpected and playful touch, as part of the tabletop décor. The vintage designs, paired with a set of birds from Tory’s mom Reva, offer a colorful complement to a fresh and cheerful bouquet of pale pink hyacinths — the perfect finishing touch for the season.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.9.17 Spring/Summer 2018: Landscape Artist Miranda Brooks on the Runway Garden
- Entertaining 9.8.17 Spring/Summer 2018: Post-Show Lunch
- Entertaining 9.6.17 NYFW Inspiration: In the Words of David Hicks
- Entertaining 9.5.17 As Seen In: Architectural Digest
- Entertaining 8.20.17 Did You Know? D. Porthault’s Legendary Linens