Leafy greens on a dining table? Not at all unheard of. Here, however, they come with an unexpected and playful touch, as part of the tabletop décor. The vintage designs, paired with a set of birds from Tory’s mom Reva, offer a colorful complement to a fresh and cheerful bouquet of pale pink hyacinths — the perfect finishing touch for the season.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Word of Mouth: The Musket Room Wed, Sep 28, 2016
- Entertaining Interior Design Spotlight: David Netto on François Catroux Thu, Sep 22, 2016
- Entertaining Spring/Summer 2017: Post-Show Lunch Tue, Sep 13, 2016
- Entertaining NYFW Recipe: Santina’s Manganelli Punch & Salerno Sling Sun, Sep 11, 2016
- Entertaining NYFW To Visit: Cha Cha Matcha Sat, Sep 10, 2016