Leafy greens on a dining table? Not at all unheard of. Here, however, they come with an unexpected and playful touch, as part of the tabletop décor. The vintage designs, paired with a set of birds from Tory’s mom Reva, offer a colorful complement to a fresh and cheerful bouquet of pale pink hyacinths — the perfect finishing touch for the season.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 7.16.17 Meet the Caterers: Acquolina’s Yolanda Garretti & Adam Sikora
- Entertaining 7.15.17 Expert Guide: Julia B’s Master Class on Linens & Monograms
- Entertaining 7.14.17 Word of Mouth: Curated Vintage Postage
- Entertaining 7.13.17 Trending: Personalized Watercolor Stationery
- Entertaining 7.11.17 Tory On: Summer Parties