Leafy greens on a dining table? Not at all unheard of. Here, however, they come with an unexpected and playful touch, as part of the tabletop décor. The vintage designs, paired with a set of birds from Tory’s mom Reva, offer a colorful complement to a fresh and cheerful bouquet of pale pink hyacinths — the perfect finishing touch for the season.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: The Swizzle Wed, Mar 5, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Fall 2014 Post-Show Lunch Tue, Feb 11, 2014
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Even Editors Eat Sun, Feb 9, 2014
- Entertaining Chef Simpson Wong On: Lunar New Year Feasts & Fêtes Fri, Jan 31, 2014
- Entertaining Recipes: Chateau Marmont Cocktails Thu, Jan 16, 2014