Leafy greens on a dining table? Not at all unheard of. Here, however, they come with an unexpected and playful touch, as part of the tabletop décor. The vintage designs, paired with a set of birds from Tory’s mom Reva, offer a colorful complement to a fresh and cheerful bouquet of pale pink hyacinths — the perfect finishing touch for the season.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 3.28.17 Garden Issue: Tory on the New Dodie Thayer Collection
- Entertaining 3.27.17 Garden Issue: Tory on Potter Dodie Thayer
- Entertaining 3.25.17 Photographer Douglas Friedman On: The Seaside House
- Entertaining 2.14.17 Fall/Winter 2017: Post-Show Lunch
- Entertaining 2.12.17 NYFW To Visit: Keith McNally’s Augustine