Leafy greens on a dining table? Not at all unheard of. Here, however, they come with an unexpected and playful touch, as part of the tabletop décor. The vintage designs, paired with a set of birds from Tory’s mom Reva, offer a colorful complement to a fresh and cheerful bouquet of pale pink hyacinths — the perfect finishing touch for the season.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 5.25.17 London Issue: Word of Mouth, Isabel Mayfair
- Entertaining 5.23.17 London Issue: Party Recipe, Elderflower & Mint Collins
- Entertaining 5.15.17 To Do: Museum of Ice Cream in Los Angeles
- Entertaining 5.9.17 Mother’s Day: Florist Kiana Underwood’s Pro Tips
- Entertaining 5.8.17 Mother’s Day: Just One Thing, Floral Cake