A great structured sheath, check. Leather-trim pants, check. Cozy turtleneck and romantic blouse, check and check. But what happens when you layer these looks, all chic on their own, in completely unexpected ways? Well, the whole really is greater — and so much cooler — than the sum of its parts. We break down five of Fall’s best outfits and teach you how to rethink the layered look. A leather jacket under a cardigan? Why not?
Click images to shop each look — or shop the complete lookbook here.
More to explore in Style
- Style Entrepreneur: Piece & Co.’s Kathleen Wright Thu, Mar 26, 2015
- Style Stylist Maria Kolosova On: Top Style Tips Wed, Mar 25, 2015
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Bohemian Chic, Around the World Tue, Mar 17, 2015
- Style Tory On: Spring 2015’s Bohemian Mood Tue, Mar 17, 2015
- Culture Meet the Photographer: Sophie Elgort Mon, Mar 9, 2015